Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stuff


Well I haven't blogged in a while. I'm sure you have have been going through withdrawal and have been terribly worried about us ;) Here are a few of the moments from the past month we thought we'd share:



we did Sarah's 3month picture


Ben lost some more teeth and now looks a lot like a Halloween Pumpkin


Ben turned 7 and he had a few friends over for a party. Ben wanted another pirate themed party so Des had the kids make irate hats and they looked for hidden treasure. Des and I decided to send the kids home with a t-shirt this year rather then the usual goodie bag.








And this past week I got together with one of my friends from work and shot some pictures during our lunch break


My friend shot this photo of me shooting the owl we were watching. (The nest is just a few km south of Brooks)

And this is one the resulting photos that I shot

1 comment:

Kathy T. said...

I love the bandaid on Ben's head! This totally makes the pic - all boy!

Great one of Sarah too!