Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Calling all Photo Enthusiasts

Or at least people that are wanting to learn something new.
I've been wanting to do this for some time now. I have been noticing that a lot more people around me are purchasing SLRs (Canon rebel, Nikon D700 etc...) and are wanting to learn more about photography. If anyone is interested I'd like to invite you to come to my home either this Saturday or next to talk cameras/photography and take pictures. you don't have to own an SLR to come you just need to own a camera.

Possible topics could be:
- Basic camera operation and special features
- easy portraits of your kids and loved ones
- DIY light modifiers for better images
- Photoshop 101
- Q&A

I'm trying not to seem pompous or self-important. I just think that I have some thing to offer. drop me a comment an let me know what you think and what day would work for you or even if you're interested at all.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooohhhh that sounds like a great idea Rich!

Kathy T. said...

Sounds great! I'm up for more info! You should give Blair and Naomi a call too - I bet they'd be interested.

Next Sat we will be in Magrath...

Joanne said...

i'd like to come. we have an appointment at 1pm but after that???