Thursday, January 29, 2009

A change in plans

We've decided to change Thankful Thursday to Thrifty Thursday

So I've been looking at some funny shirts online for a while and have been wanting to buy some but have never gotten around to it. I decided the other day that instead of buying them I could make my own and personalize them and use them for my business too. Here are a few sample of some that I've done and they only cost me about $8.00/shirt total to make instead of the $30.00 to buy them.


I didn't want to say that anyone else was ugly so i used my own face. now Des really wants me to look like this... great.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHA I love your shooting people one - very clever!!!

Joanne said...

I am loving the I shoot people shirt! Tamarin just said, hey that's the shirt he was wearing the other day! hee hee you are so funny.