Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stages


I finally convinced Des to pose for the final photo in the series I've been doing of the stages of her pregnancy. The actual photo is 11.75 by 36. It is cute to see how she kind of popped out in the last few months.


I was originally planning on doing all the photos with the same lighting set up but for a few of the months we weren't at home. For example, in month 4 we were at the Grand Canyon and in month 6 we never ended up doing a photo and had to use one I shot of her during one of our family photo shoots.


I think it ended up looking alright. It's nice to have have a record of this time in our lives.





2 comments:

Kimara said...

Such a great idea. I wish I would have done more to remember my tummy! I still have the stretch marks....so I guess I will never forget!

Kristen said...

Cute cute idea! How fun! I never take pictures of when I am pregnant and so I forget what I looked like...not that I looked as good as Des though :)