Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Strategy


The other day I had a flash of insight into how I wanted to proceed with our blog

I've/we've come up with a strategy for improving the frequency and quality of our blog posts. starting today we will be have topics for each day of the week to give me some thing to write about and give me some direction.


Here is the plan:


Memory Monday (how Des and I met, Births of our other children, other special memories)

Testimony Tuesday (Things that have strengthened or testimonies)

Wellness Wednesday (thought and activities about Physical/Emotional/Spiritual/Mental wellness)

Thankful Thursday (things that we're thankful for)

Photography Friday (do I have to explain)

Super Saturday (Great things that have happened during the week)

Spiritual Promptings Sunday (Promptings that we've had and how they have impacted us)


I'm hopping that once we've done this for a year we will be able to have a good collection of stories/experiences that we can grow from.



So here it goes....

No comments: