Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Gnomes

My first post in a month and a half..(I can't let Rich do ALL the blogging). The kids and I had fun making these adorable edibles...I had to make up a few more because Rachel has a (very) sweet tooth. All you need is felt, chocolate kisses, googly eyes, glue, and some patience. So, if I can do it, anyone can! I guess since it's Tesitimony Tuesday, I have a Testimony that if there is something that I need to work on in my life and I want to improve it, Heavenly Father will give me many opportunities to work on it!

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Ahhh, they're so cute!

Good job! Patience - why can't I learn it faster????????

Stephanie said...

DES! You are back hehe. You and Rich make a good team.
I need something sweet now!

Kristen said...

Very cute! I tend to get sick of my kids helping and it ends up just being me whenever I do something like that. Full of energy with a brand new baby!

Joanne said...

that is really cute I think those gnomes are fun and I just like saying the word gnomes. hee hee. happy valentines day!